Corporation Taxes

Tax Services:


CorporateTax Return:

May be you are a small or a mid-sized business our professional  accountants can prepare your corporate income tax returns (T2)(Federal and Provincial), and WSIB / HST returns year-round and E-file your corporate returns even if you prefer to maintain your financial statements in-house.


Personal Tax Return:

Our professional ¬†accountant can help you prepare and file your personal income tax returns. Whether you are an employee, self-employed professional, entrepreneur, working in partnership, renting out a property our professional accountant’s expertise will help you to relax. Our accountants will e-file your income tax returns for free.